I have a handful of CentOS servers running various bits and pieces for a
small WISP.  These servers are spread across bare metal, esxi virtual
machines and a couple kvm guests.  In due time, I expect the esxi host to
be removed and it's machines migrated/moved to kvm.

Each server does one thing, and usually one thing only.  Configuration on
those services rarely change after being setup.  I've played with puppet
and chef in the past, but for how few servers I have and how little changes
there are it proved to be more work that it was worth.

Having said all that, I've been looking for a better solution for a local
mirror than just syncing everything.  I've seen spacewalk often in the past
come up as an option for local mirrors with some extra goodies.  My
question, have any of you used spacewalk in the past?  If so, was it worth
the investment of setting it up and running ( for just a handful of
servers)?

I see in the documentation it now supports some provisioning and management
of kvm.  Any experience with that?

Thanks!