So you understand, it only takes about 10 minutes to set up on a new vm.
Just have a postgres server somewhere for the database. The only slow part
is waiting for the channels to sync.

Just make sure you have a locally usable FQDN already configured on the box
forward and back and your life will be *much* easier.

-Blake