I've attempted a setup in the past, maybe 2 years ago now.  The
installation was pretty quick.  Just added their repo, and did some yum
installs.  However, once I was "up and running" and I never could quite
figure out how to get from I have a new spacewalk server up to actually
having the channels and what-have-you all setup right to where it actually
works.  I'll give this another shot, it sounds like it could be helpful.

Thanks!