Yep.

Mine is running Ubuntu 16.04 (or some variation thereof).  There are
still a few bugs with it, but it mostly works.

The software can be found from a link at the bottom of this page:

http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-c2

I have found a few of the Micro SD cards have not worked well.

Dave