Hello Michael,

Mostly playing with it.  I have taken a stab or two at getting Qt on it,
which did not go well.  It is probably possible, but that is not
finished.  Once it has Qt on it I was going to install Ghpsdr3-alex
routines on it and see if it can handle that.
Beside that the plan was to use it to do some remote control functions
for these sites:
http://mtears.org/

That was with putting those together with some of the sites listed
here:
http://usercontent.aredn.org/K/5/K5DLQ/livemap.html

A few of the mesh sites are already at the MTEARS sites.  The power
required by the Odroid is exceptionally little.

We are not ruling out the possibility of using some of the Raspberry Pi
hardware either.  I don't have a Pi3 yet, but hope eventually to play
with that some.  I understand from one of the guys working on some of
the SDR software that the Raspberry Pi3 has some advantages.

I have used the Odroid a bit with the HackRF box and some of the other
SDR dongles.

Dave