It is a true tragedy which even Linux users often don't realize and are
just blissfully ignorant against. And unfortunately by Debian dragging its
feet to even take a stance which reasonably supports alternatives: all the
major distributions (so not just the Poetter related RedHat, Fedora,
CentOS, etc but also all Debian variants like Ubuntu) are doomed to be
bogged down with this bloatware. Maybe it could have heightened my stance
if over the years Poetter wouldn't be such a prick any time some bug
emerges. Bullying kernel developers to budge instead of fixing the
bloatware. Trying to sweep security vulnerabilities under the rug by
denying to include CVE numbers and advocate against CVE numbers and
downplay the importance of it. I gonna puke!

I'm currently using Devuan https://www.devuan.org/ for many years now. I'm
a developer, and sometimes things are hard, like for example snap is
dependent on systemd so I have to live without it. I feel like a
misunderstood freak often times, or like a cult follower. But I just see
something what even many Linux users don't see. I want to compile a
presentation about the subject one day. There are very few distributions
left who try to fight this cancer.

One read: https://artixlinux.org/faq.php