I really don't use my domain for much other than Gsuite/GWorkspace.  I have
had the 'free' option for years
but being a normal corporate customer, they want to monetize all they can,
so starting in July timeframe
they will start charging $6/mo/user minimum.  Not bad for 1, but given I
don't make money on it, and I am
cheap, I am looking for another solution.

Suggestions are welcome.

I want to keep coats.org and our email addresses.  The web site is nice but
not required.

Any good local hosting providers or even ones folks have had experience
with on the 'net'.

I appreciate the help in advance!
--

If you are not paying for something, you are not a consumer, you are the
product. - Chamath Palihapitiya
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -
Ben Franklin
Win more eBay bids .. "http://www.ezsniper.com/refimg.php3?user=servant74";
Get morning news free "https://www.morningbrew.com/daily/r?kid=54c19317";