Greetings,

I finally got the graphics card I wanted via the Newegg Shuffle, but it was
bundled with this lovely Asus monitor that I have no use for. It is still
in the shipping box, unopened. Be sure to look at all the pix in the Newegg
listing below because it's "cosmetically enhanced." :-D

*Asus (VG27AQGL1A) ZAKU II Edition*
27"
1440P
QHD (2560 x 1440)
170Hz

https://www.newegg.com/black-asus-tuf-gaming-90lm05z0-b033b0-27/p/N82E16824281128?Item=N82E16824281128

Asking price... make a reasonable offer. :-)  I'll accept cash, PayPal,
Zelle, and maybe Venmo.

Regarding the GPU... I ordered the GPU I wanted from BLT in June, 2021 and
I just got an email showing that it might be shipped in the next couple of
weeks. Geez, great timing.  LOL  So, before I cancel that order, does
anyone want this?

*Asus TUF Gaming RTX 3070 v2*
https://www.newegg.com/asus-geforce-rtx-3070-tuf-rtx3070-o8g-v2-gaming/p/N82E16814126519?Item=N82E16814126519

Feel free to contact me directly, off-list.

Thanks for reading!

JMJ