On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 03:02:59AM -0600, Mark J. Bailey wrote:

> I must admit, it was a bit of an eye opener. For my part, don’t think
> I’ve ever seen anything quite like this in the OSS “free” world.
> Anyways, it’s by and large a moot point of concern for most everyone
> present here, but still….

It's been present in their Enterprise Agreements for quite some time and
is applicable to both the free and non-free tiers.

Current Enterprise Agreement for North America is at:

https://www.redhat.com/licenses/Enterprise_Agreement_Webversion_NA_English_20211109.pdf

In this document the section in question is section 10.

                                                        John
--
Do not train [children] to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to
it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with

-- Plato (c 427 BC - 347 BC), Greek philosopher, student of Socrates, teacher
   of Aristotle, founder of the Academy of Athens, in The Republic,
   Book VII, section 16