Wow! You have no idea how many pages / responses to this question there are
out there that say there is no way to find what services need to be
restarted under Ubuntu, you just leave it be or reboot. I thought it used
to be part of rpm, maybe they split it out, or maybe I am just not
remembering correctly since it has been years.

Thank you!