Ken Hornstein wrote:
>Part of my motivation for a "2.0" release is to draw attention back to

I'd say it still only warrants a 1.1. There are insufficient new
features added or changed functionality. Leave 2.0 for a major
rewrite.

I think bumping a version number simply to draw attention to a
realease is a bit of a lie. The nmh code is still quite a mess. I'd
rather see 2.0 be a nice clean release. Why not kick this out as 1.1.0
(with a 1.1.1 coming soon after with the additional patches from the
archives) and instead write up a roadmap of what 2.0 should do?

As I said earlier, I'm happy to keep hosting the code. I'll get Ken
set up with a cvs account this evening (around midday or morning for
you folks in the states).

That brings the total of CVS accounts up to 6 at the moment, not
counting me, but I'd like to give until January to hear from the
remaining folks to say if they still are around. Here's the list of
accounts right now:

Ken Hornstein
Dan Harkless
Dan Winship
Kimmo Suominen
Ruud de Rooij
Shantonu Sen

The last two are currently active on the list, so unless you say
"close my account" I'll leave it. The rest I'll give until 1 January
as suggested, and then do an account cleanup (ie: get rid of 'em).

--
Doug Morris
Morris Communications & Computer Services, Inc.