Dear All,

I am analyzing a data set pooled from 4 clinical studies with rich
sampling.  When I fit a 2 comp oral absorption model with lag time using
FO, I got successful minimization with COV step, but minimization was not
successful when I used FO parameter estimates as initial estimates for
FOCE run.  When I used FOCE with INTER minimization was successful with
COV step but the OFV is much higher (~25000 vs 20000) with FOCEI
estimation than FO.  The parameter estimates make more sense with FOCEI
than FO.  My questions are,

Can we get something like this or I am missing something here?
Can we compare OFV between different estimation methods (my understanding
is no and OFV in case of FO does not make a lot of sense)?

Regards,
Ayyappa Chaturvedula
GlaxoSmithKline
1500 Littleton Road,