Hi Mat,
Yes, I only have oral PK data and as you expected, the introduction of
variability on F didn't improve the fit.

As Nick suggested previously, I also tried different combinations of BSV and
BOV on ka and Tlag using one compartment and two compartment model. The
incorporation of BOV on ka with two compartment Tlag model gave best fitting
compared to other models. But the parameter estimations are problematic, e.g.
RSEs are very big for V and Q. I think the model is overparamerization.
Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Best,
Claire

Sent from my iPhone