Hi Bob,

It looks like that was my issue.

Thanks,

Bill

*From:* Bauer, Robert [mailto:robert.ba...@iconplc.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2018 12:35 PM
*To:* William Denney <wden...@humanpredictions.com>
*Cc:* Luann Phillips <lu...@cognigencorp.com>; nmusers <
nmusers@globomaxnm.com>
*Subject:* RE: [NMusers] $ABBR REPLACE Limitations?

Bill:

The straight substitutions should work for any variable.  Alison and I
discovered a minor glitch in nm74 (it works okay in nm73), where
substitution does not occur if there is a space between the name and the =
sign in the execution statement.  So, instead of

FCMTD1GUT = THETA(1)

try

FCMTD1GUT= THETA(1)

and see if that works.