I use my MacBook at the office to earn a living, at home to have fun,
and on the bus (sorry no trains where I live) to manage my personal
business (MW included).  My wife, my three teenagers (not the seven
year old) and myself all have iPhones.  I use several iPhone financial
applications at work: 10BII (financial calculator), Bloomberg &
iSpreadsheet.

I will certainly buy MW for the iPhone when it comes out.  I am most
interested in simplifying how I share data from MW on my MacBook.  For
data input, I prefer to rely on my financial institution and just
clean-up and add notes using my MacBook.  My thumbs are just too big
and my old eyes to fuzzy to do much major data input using my iPhone.

I have tried 3-4 iPhone financial management applications.  For me,
they just aren't worth the effort.  I just can't justify entering data
that shows up in a mater of hours (sometimes minutes) in my bank
account on its own.

So rather that catching a bus, I can get out on the golf course and
get a tab bit of exercise and a whole lot of fun.

Just my $0.02,
Brent