No problem... another way to summarize all the rules would be:

Always assign deposits/withdrawals in accounts that are above the line
to a bucket.  Never assign deposits/withdrawals in accounts that are
below the line to buckets.

This general rule would apply whether the transaction is a part of a
transfer or simple debit or credit.

Grace to you,
Blair Watkinson