I hope you are all aware that I fully expect the reception that I have
gotten here.  The accusations of mental illness and trollishness are fully
expected.  The only problem is that I have a real life outside of
professional programming circles.  I know what it takes to make real things
happen in this world.  The fact is that it requires much, much more that
mere programming talent to have any kind of impact.  The importance of fact
that I put my physical ass on the line in the *real world* in order to make
profound connections with *real people* is something that the vast majority
of you will never be able to comprehend, which is extremely sad.  I mean, I
am here in the deep south, for chrissake, where there are so many
hillbillies with shotguns who are constantly on the lookout for guys like
me to sneer at and intimidate.

So please, be my guest and continue to ridicule in those pithy, sardonic
ways that have been perfected over the years on message forums like this.
 I am beholden to no one, and it will remain like that.  But please
understand that people are falling head over heels for me on a mass level
here in the *real world*.  It is just a matter of time before I am able to
command their attention and educate them about the Web and about computing
in general... so that they will eventually need precisely zero of the
services that any of you are offering.

Cheers!