On Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Gerald Klein wrote:
> > @Rick please don't speak for most, speak for your self. If you have no
> > interest then don't comment. Large ideas come from small ideas, I would
> > hate to think that something I might say could have been short sighted may
> > ruin the chances of something good happening coming out of someones effort.
> > IMHO
>
> thanks --jerry

Reel it in buddy, I was the first person to respond to the original post
(shared some interesting, related research and information).

Since then all I've read is long winded soapboxing, with claims that people
don't take JavaScript seriously enough as a "high level" language and that no
one is innovating quite like the author is... forgive me, but I expect
substance to back claims like that. I've spent the last 7 months programming
arduino robots with JavaScript and this past week Felix G demoed ARdrone
control programs written in JS... None of that would matter if there were no
code to show for it. So like I said, show me some code and I'll show you some
interest.

Rick