FWIW, it's been done multiple times before.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/30/synacor-ipo-carbyn/

Carbyn was a real startup that had a lot of the features I've seen
mentioned here and was very well executed on IMHO, not to mention the
upcoming Firefox OS, webOS, and various others in the past. I empathize
with your sentiments that you feel you are seeing beyond the curvature of
where things are currently headed, but as everyone states here talk is
cheap. Familiarize yourself better with your "competitors" and past
precedents and outline specifically in what ways you are trailblazing, in
what ways you are iterating, and in what ways you are doing things exactly
the same way because they worked well for others and you'll find others
tuning out a lot less.

You've been pretty long-winded here. Strive for brevity and conciseness to
be more effective. I wanted to experience the story and vision you are
painting, but stopped far short as I lost interest, and I am someone that
*wanted* to go along. Also, I completely disagree with your political
views, but not your passion and goals with this project. Injecting politics
into software isn't new, but I think you're going to make more enemies than
allies when you do so. In other words, political zealotry is cheap too.
Bringing people together is the real hard work.

Best of luck and keep working toward your vision!

Cheers,
Adam Crabtree

Better a little with righteousness
       than much gain with injustice.