On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:19:23 PM UTC-5, kanitkar...@gmail.com wrote:

>    1. Can any one of you experienced people elaborate on what are key
>    advantages of using Jade over HandleBars ? I just don't want to learn new
>    thing for the sake of it without a good reason :)
>
> I don't see them as mutually exclusive.  I have a project where I am using
both Jade and Handlebars.  I use Handlebars for client-side tempting, which
is typically triggered to dynamically update the web page as json data is
delivered via ajax requests.  I find Jade very useful for assembling
higher-level html pages from reusable parts (i.e. top level nav, header,
footer etc).  After some initial skepticism, I'm a Jade convert --
definitely give it a try before ruling it out.  My handlebar templates I
put in a separate html file that I then include via Jade (note the
handlebars templates were the one thing that I found I had to write in
html, rather than Jade).