The code is all available on
Github: https://github.com/evantahler/actionhero

To start your own project using actionhero:

- Install node and npm
- in a new directory, run `npm install actionhero` which will download the
library locally
- generate a new project with `./node_modules/.bin/actionhero generate`
- and then from there you can start your new project with `npm start`

Documentation is here: http://www.actionherojs.com/docs/

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 1:53:24 PM UTC+1, Ket wrote:

> Can you point out how built it from scratch. Using third party software
> cause a lot of headache.
>

> On Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 10:53:56 AM UTC+7, Evan wrote:
>>
>> Applications like this are why I built http://actionherojs.com/
>> Let me know what you think!
>>
>> On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 9:05:58 PM UTC-7, ss9 wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a unique app I need to build:
>>>
>>> 1.  Gets a request from a browser
>>> 2.  Passes a call to a TCP server which sends a UUID to a 3rd party
>>> 3.  TCP server listens for streams from the 3rd party.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/93bb2eb4-4c74-4331-847b-5195bc6dfec0%40googlegroups.com.