No I din't mean node.js. I mean the TCP-library written by other people. I
want to write that library by myself, I mean from scratch. It would serve
my purpose better then the universal one, including performance
improvement. I don't think it's that hard. I just don't know where to begin.

I hope there's an answer I can find in the internet.

Meldville <http://www.meldville.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CAJPKQy7gNQ4Ft3_8HTQLs89HjsbcKiyrDfEL1k4jJspEJLdUNg%40mail.gmail.com.