Do it the usual way:
1) learn how to use well thr existing ones
2) study their code
3) analyze what you want to do better and what to discard
4) write your own

No mysteries...

Enviado através do AquaMail para Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

A 13 de maio de 2015 11:19:30 Ket Nonting <kettin...@gmail.com> escreveu:

No I din't mean node.js. I mean the TCP-library written by other people. I
want to write that library by myself, I mean from scratch. It would serve
my purpose better then the universal one, including performance
improvement. I don't think it's that hard. I just don't know where to begin.

I hope there's an answer I can find in the internet.

Meldville <http://www.meldville.com>

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "nodejs" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to nodejs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CAJPKQy7gNQ4Ft3_8HTQLs89HjsbcKiyrDfEL1k4jJspEJLdUNg%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/14d4dd93c80.27bf.962c06d43ba9274da034cf7d02472879%40bonseletrons.com.br.