Hi John,

I may leave the LOGFILEPATH setting in there but it will be undocumented and
not supported by the remote administration program.

Unfortunately, you can't always provide all the features everyone wants in
every way they want them. In your case, you probably wouldn't have much of a
need for the remote administration features as you manage everything manually.

To make remote administration work using FTP you really have to have a base
directory. It isn't really practical as a matter of support to have hundreds
of different drive/path configurations to figure out.

You could always run No-X-Mail from that partition. It doesn't care where it
is.

-Brian

On 01/07/03 2:00pm you wrote...
>Brian, what about if some one wants the log files to be on a different
>partition?
>
>John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
>IT Manager, Network Engineer
>RelianceSoft, Inc.
>Fullerton, CA  92835
>www.reliancesoft.com
>

>soft.com

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]
>

>Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
>Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---