Bill,

I forgot to mention that I included comments in the NOXMAIL.NOX file included
in the archive file that indicate what to use when using as a Declude test
only.

Hopefully I won't forget to do this again. Things are getting busy now with
schools back in for the 2nd semester and there is always a lot of work to do
in January.

Plus, we are starting to do in house demos of NoXMail (now CYBERsitter
SpamManager) for some larger ISPs (got a really big one coming on Tuesday) and
my mind is not always tuned in to every nuance it should be.

Brian

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]