-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian Milburn
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 12:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [NoXMail] New License Keys

Sorry, I gave you the wrong information. I am not using it as just a test
and
I forget all the Declude specific tweaks that have to be done.

What is needed is to have no value for SPAMMESSAGE and ADULTMESSAGE, but not
commented out. Just delete the MOVEDIR line entirely.

I just posted a new version and it will now make more sense.

Add

SPAMMESSAGE NONE
ADULTMESSAGE NONE

and that will cause the hold functions to be ignored because no message is
then defined to send to the end user.

In the final clean up I have put defaults in for almost all of the values
for
the configuration file. There are really only about 4 that the user actually
needs. I typically do not do this until the final cleanup because you don't
always know what the best defaults are.

Previously, if the SPAMMESSAGE and/or ADULTMESSAGE were commented out, it
defaulted to nothing. Now it defaults to DEFAULT which is how the majority
of
people will use this. A space would have worked, but I added NONE (or NO
also
works) to make it more clear.

Sorry for the confusion.

Brian

On 01/28/03 8:09pm you wrote...
>It also appears that the messages are still being held, or deleted, since
>they are not delivered and I don't see them anywhere in the NoXMail
>directory--ouch!  For now I have reverted back to the previous version.
>
>Bill

Service]

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]
>

>Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
>Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>---
>[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Pointshare's Virus Scanning
Service]

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]
>

>Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
>Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

l.com

---