-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Brian Milburn
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [NoXMail] New License Keys

Bill,

I forgot to mention that I included comments in the NOXMAIL.NOX file
included
in the archive file that indicate what to use when using as a Declude test
only.

Hopefully I won't forget to do this again. Things are getting busy now with
schools back in for the 2nd semester and there is always a lot of work to do
in January.

Plus, we are starting to do in house demos of NoXMail (now CYBERsitter
SpamManager) for some larger ISPs (got a really big one coming on Tuesday)
and
my mind is not always tuned in to every nuance it should be.

Brian

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Pointshare's Virus Scanning Service]

---