2159fd1e41f690756f36dc87813833b2866e14058d4cf7af7dc3cedf14da50d33765d71ddb4f
c9ed350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Lord, now what? What's this hiatus stuff? No more club? They didn't
even bother to send an email. Does anyone think this is serious or just some
stupid new stunt? I had to go to Prince.org to find out about it. I bet it
does come back but with a yearly membership. There's going to be a lot of
pissed off people, especially the ones who just joined.

Of course it doesn't help that I was already having a crappy holiday. Last
night I was horribly betrayed by someone who supposedly loves me, I have
this sinking feeling that I may never again see someone else that I really
wanted to "get to know", and today I get to look forward to the family
barbeque where I get to be insulted and berated my brother tries to drown me
in the pool like he does every year.

Fine, Prince. Do whatever the hell you want. Go play with your celebrity
friends instead at 3121 and ignore people like me who have stuck with you
for over 20 years. To show how much I don't care, I'm going to break
tradition and not play the extended version of America like I do every July
4th. I have more important things to worry about now.

Despite the above rant, I really do wish all the NPNY'ers a happy and safe
holiday.

Tom

<Moderator: We all kind of saw this coming. We speculated on it a few weeks
ago when they stop taking membership.  -Derek>