This means it's going to be a bit harder to find out about
concerts... for now. And it must suck for people who just recently
joined. But Prince will definitely be back soon. I can't imagine him
without a web presence. And my guess is that he ended the Club
suddenly, but will be back with a "normal" web site. There will be no
more Club - but I think he will have a new Artist website designed
and on line - he will surely sell merchandise there and maybe
continue to offer pre-sale concert tix like other artists do.

I'm glad he's changing things. Personally, I was hardly ever using
Club site anymore (except for concert info). It's strange that he
wouldnt have another website designed and ready to go, but hey, thats
Prince! He probably just told his people a couple of weeks ago to
shut it down.

Amil

<Moderator: Shit! There was a ton of other sources that did better at
providing Prince related that NPGMC so I say good riddance. Hopefully a more
function site will come out of the ashes of that horrible site  -Derek>