I agree re: the original site when it was npgonlineltd.com.  I'm not even
hung up on the DRM aspects of it, even though it is a pain in the butt to
burn cds from my windows media player.

I also agree that the site would be more exciting and interesting with more
frequent content input from Prince... I think there were hints of that this
year, especially with the "Feeling Good" demo that they offered for us to
sample and give feedback.  Even if the feedback was going to be
ignored--that kind of interactivity seems to represent the best of what
Prince has stated in the past that he likes about the 'net.  Even lesser
"sneak peeks" like photos from the video shoot for "Black Sweat" were cool.
I could do without the useless VB reports though.

Maybe (hopefully?) they'll be retooling based on past "best practices" and
some experimental stuff for the next version.  I do hope they abandon flash
though--even though it's cute from a design perspective it sucks from a user
perspective.

<Moderator: Yes, a little less flash laden section would be nice.
Especially, for those with slower or undependable connections.

Interactivity is key to this experience along with content.

Yes the VB reports suck and also the weird figure out your self nonsensical
commentary. Those things really take away from the experience.

My biggest gripe is the slow emails. Sometimes it takes 2 days to get an
email from them. There has to be a better way to manage and post to there
mailing list.

We can only hope for the best in the future and see what happens  -Derek>