What's weird is how far down the symbol is in the chart, with all
those un-numbered (and presumably non-) seats behind the "circle" part
of the symbol where the band was at the SB halftime show.  Wouldn't
make sense for the symbol to be further up, allowing for more seats
south of the symbol?  Whatever the case, if this is a planned stage
for a tour, I would sure miss NPGMC advance presales :*(