From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amil Dave
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 7:49 PM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Prince Tour 2007

I wouldnt be surprised if he started another "club" just for pre- sales. Many
major artists seem to be doing that now. Or if NPG has retained our info and
contacts us via email for pre-sales. Didn't their last email say they would be
in touch again sometime in the future? Oh, who I am kidding, right? lol.

Amil