 _____
From: owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu
[mailto:owner-npsos...@lists.uoregon.edu] On Behalf Of Jane FallsSent:
Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:43 PMTo: PSO CofPSubject: Re: [NPSO]: RE: Question
from state re incentives
The state is asking if others provide incentives directly to students. As
others respond, it would be helpful to know about incentives at any level:
directly to students, families, teachers, or districts. Thanks all! This is a
great way to learn what others are doing! JaneOn 1/15/09 1:20 PM, "Dennis,