National Post School Outcome Data Community of Practice

Hi Jane,

The incentive discussion has been very interesting. I have been wondering for some time now if any states (school districts) are reaching kids through Facebook and if so, what policies have they developed, etc.

Thanks.  Liz

Jane Falls wrote:
A fellow state is asking a question:

We are wanting to start offering incentives to participants who take part in our Indicator 14 survey. Can you tell me what some other states are offering? We were thinking $5 Sonic cards or Visa gift cards. Any ideas you have seen to be successful? Any help would be appreciated!

If you have experiences related to this, please reply all and share your ideas! Thanks! Jane

Jane Falls, Coordinator
National Post-School Outcomes Center
1268 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1268
541-346-0354
jafa...@uoregon.edu
http://www.psocenter.org

Learn about NPSO products, services and events plus connect other state experts!
Subscribe to our NPSO list at http://www.psocenter.org/cofp.html#email