Hello Mathieu,

Sorry for bothering you again.  I have a question which might have
more to do with the 802.11e standard, but maybe you can enlighten me a
bit. Im using your 802.11e implementation in NS2 to setup a scenario
where a number of VoIP flows is exchanged between the QAP and a bunch
of nodes.

Each flow is configured with the exact same TSpec:
                # set TSpec
                set tspec [new TclTspec]
                $tspec set-minimum-service-interval 0.0
                $tspec set-maximum-service-interval 0.0
                # ms
                $tspec set-delay-bound 0.125
                # bytes
                $tspec set-nominal-msdu-size 80
                # bytes per second
                $tspec set-mean-data-rate 8000
                $tspec set-peak-data-rate 8000

But when running the simulation, only the first flows are accepted (1
or 2 flows). The subsequent flows are refused due to CAP proportion
being too big.
I understand that during the CP, the QAP is able to provide TXOP to
stations (CAPs), and that the overall number of CAPs shouln't not be
over a certain value (0.4 i think). But why such a limited set of
flows result in this error? When there aren't enough CAPs to offer,
the flows should try to transmit them using regular EDCA contention
rules.... I'm not getting this behavior :(

Thank you.
--
Best Regards,
Pedro Fortuna