Hi All,

I want to install NS2.34 and NS2.28 both the versions in Ubuntu 10.04 and
would like to work on both the versions.

I did lot of search in NS2 old posts and google but did not find much
satisfactory answer and so i am posting this query again.

1) How shall i install both the versions in ubuntu 10.04 (i already have
NS2.34 installed and now want to install NS2.28 as well).
2) After installation, While executing any script, how the simulator will
understand which version to use
3) In so many old posts i read that NS2.28 is difficult to install in Ubuntu
10.04 due to old otcl and tcl/tk version requirement for NS2.28

Kindly help me in this or redirect me to some links which can help me to
solve these issues.

--
Thanks,
Ankur