Hi Naren,

Thanks for replying.

I have few more queries:

1) Is it possible to install NS2.28 version in ubuntu 10.04 along with
NS2.34 because, NS2.28 need older version of otcl and Tcl/tk, while NS2.34
require comparatively newer version, since both the conditions cannot be
fulfilled at the same time so shouldn't be there any problem installing both
the versions?
2) After installing any NS2 version we usually set the path variables so
that we can execute them from any directory, doesnt copying the executables
from "ns-allinone-2.34/bin directory copy all executable file and past in
user/local/bin.." changes the path variables?

--
Thanks,
Ankur