On 11/07/2011 06:15 AM, Martin Pirhac wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> Is there any recommended version of gcc compiler, which should be used
> to install ns-2.35 ?
> I compiled ns-2.35 on Ubuntu10.04. with gcc-4.4. compiler and I get
> several warnings, which result in that DCCP agents does not work for me :(
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Martin Pirhac

I just tried this on Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS system (gcc-4.4.3), and:
- I see the warnings you mention above
- however, ns tcl/ex/dccp.tcl does run for me (and generates a huge
trace file).  Are you sure it does not work for you, or are you guessing
that the warnings are causing a problem?

There is no validation/regression test suite or known good output so it
appears not easy to tell whether this model works.

- Tom

- Tom