Hullo mate,

When the error on the link is small, you will not notice a difference.

Snoop just like any other link layer solution was designed to enhance TCP
performance in wireless or random error environments.

In a lossless environment, the setup with or without snoop will yield very
similar, if not the same results.

So, to notice a difference you need to keep varying the packet loss rate on
the link where snoop is in charge. Then you do the same for an end to end
connection (i.e. without snoop) and compare the results.

The example "MySnoop.tcl" has an uniformly distributed random variable
error model that you can integrate into the example "Snoopns2.tcl" that
worked for you.

You'll notice that as the variable "set loss_prob 10"  grows, there'll be a
difference in performance when snoop is used, and when snoop is absent.

That should get you there.

Kind regards,

Nicholas Mbonimpa