I have been trying to get some stock of Kathryn's more recent CDs for my
online store through her records labels US distributor but for some reason
the label has not released them to the distributor. This has been
frustrating as I have had people asking for them. However last week I was in
England to visit family and while shuttling between my mother in Stevenage
and son in Reading made a detour to Oxford and picked some copies up direct
from Park Records. So those of you in the US who are interested I now have
stocks of Instrumental, Strange But True, Air Dancing and The Sky Didn't
Fall, as well as her previous records which are more readily available.

Though they are not Northumbrian piping recordings I also brought back
copies of Jon Swayne's group Zephyrus which feature 6 English pipers and a
percussionist.......

Ian Lawther
www.bagpipediscs.com