From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
rosspi...@aol.com
Sent: 13 August 2009 17:04
To: d...@picklewood.info
Cc: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] Re: Northumbria Pipe Course 11-16 October - Places available

I have never directly advertised my business through the NPS or any other
medium. All my activity in piping has been for the Society in terms of running
events. I  never advertised when I was taking the Pipemaking class I did at
Killingworth although I must confess that I did mention on the Pipers List that
I had a G chanter for sale. The thing that bugs me is that the Pipers'Week
would have been an ideal event for the NPS to run at the time of the Concert
and Competitions and would have strengthened the work of the Society and its
image to fulfill the aims of the Society to encourage the playing of the pipes.
CR