A short word in praise of this mail header.

Francis

On 2 Nov 2009, at 14:45, Paul Gretton wrote:

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for making that clear.

BTW, I would be very interested to hear more about life up country among the hill tribes. I hope they treated you with appropriate respect - perhaps as
the people of Vanuatu do with Prince Philip?
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement). Of course Philip did descend from the heavens in a helicopter, and I see you more as a 2CV kind
of chap.

(I suppose I'd better put in a smiley here.)   :-)

Cheers,

Paul Gretton

----