As the person whose taste was being attacked, I don't particularly mind. After all, I think, and have thought for over 40 years, that Dylan has been vastly over rated. If you're going to moan through your nose, why do it on vinyl where everyone can hear you. But I'm not going to go on and on about it, or claim I'm going to vomit, or calumniate the musicality of the many people who obviously think he's wonderful. After all they can't help it. And quite a lot of them seem to get invited on Desert Island Discs, which I'm never going to be.