On 9 Feb 2010, at 12:24, tim rolls BT wrote:

> The kipper box is a new one on me, and I think must be very local to =
Craster. I've never seen one at a session, even at Low Newton just up =
the coast, but maybe I go to the wrong sort of gig. It brings forth a =
vision of some sort of coastal folk-skiffle crossover band. I wonder if =
any tunes were written specially for it?

Well kipper's an old word for salmon before they have fattened so you =
could try 'Salmon Tails'.

I'm following this correspondance about baroque violinists and their =
lowered knicker elastic tension with some puzzlement.

Francis