I do recall, on another piping list, someone mentioning using a length of
(wide) plastic drainpipe with a strap riveted on for carrying purposes (the
ends being made from drainpipe "end bits" they use to seal off a pipe - the
unused end being stuck with the solvent..
Of course, quite waterproof but one would have to ensure the bellows fitted
in as well..

Colin Hill.

That recommendation came from me and referred to cases for GHB practice
chanters. I have made numerous cases for wind instruments out of drainpipe
and have always found them extremely strong and convenient, not to mention
very cheap. (I've even made them for cornetti - you can bend the drainpipe
with boiling water.) They also have the advantage of not advertising the
fact that they contain a valuable nickable instrument. I don't know if you
can easily find a size that would accommodate bellows. The trouble is that
the bigger the diameter, the greater the length you have to buy. At that
diameter, you might need to buy thirty feet!

Cheers,

Paul Gretton