been talking to Perth Glory and they are still trying to sort out an
'open' training session where people can go and watch, and it is likely
to be either at the WACA or Subiaco oval.  They haven't been able to
confirm it yet.

Marcus Chantry   |  Associate Director

Snr Product Manager - Macquarie Life
Level 14, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
T +61 2 8232 4259  |  M 0448 887 627

E marcus.chan...@macquarie.com