From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June 2009 10:49
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Doyle and signings.

I know I won't be there, but if you get a chance, a daytrip to Rottnest
is worth it.

________________________________

From: pcr...@contechengineering.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Doyle and signings.
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:39:56 +1000

Doyle signing ticks all the boxes in my opinion. Hope this one goes
through.

If we could get Cattermole from Wigan for some "mongrel" in midfield as
well, fantastic!

Another CB, left back and winger should see us start in a stronger
position squad wise.

Any one fancy a round of golf whilst in Perth? Marcus's schedule has us
in the Pub everyday!

Regards

Paul.

Find your next place with Ninemsn property Looking for a place to rent,
share or buy this winter?
<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%
2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_
r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT>