Yes, so some of the sites say. Another good signing in my opinion, we need a
ball winner in the middle of the Park..

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June 2009 1:33 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Doyle and signings.

Aren't we after Nolan from Newcastle as well?

2009/6/23 <pcr...@contechengineering.com>

Doyle signing ticks all the boxes in my opinion. Hope this one goes through.

If we could get Cattermole from Wigan for some "mongrel" in midfield as
well, fantastic!

Another CB, left back and winger should see us start in a stronger position
squad wise.

Any one fancy a round of golf whilst in Perth? Marcus's schedule has us in
the Pub everyday!

Regards

Paul.