I have also looked at the Foxtel web page and found no game :-(

Here is the original post;

*From:* nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *pcr...@contechengineering.com
*Sent:* Monday, 13 July 2009 3:19 PM
*To:* nswolves@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* [NSWolves] Re: QLD Wolves + a new forum?

We are live on Fox Sports this Wednesday!

 Should be a few more goals for us now the lads are settled.

 It was great to meet up with so many Wolves fans in Perth, especially
new ones. Many thanks again to Andy who gave us a lift back to our Hotel
on Thursday morning after training was cancelled.

I thought MM and the boys were very approachable and should be applauded
as to how they handled our "groupie and stalking" behaviour!

Marcus Chantry wrote:
> I just had a look at the Foxtel TV guide and couldn't find anything
> either.  Who posted the original email?

Database version: 6.12810