I agree with Marcus - you get our hopes up like that when the season starts
and we'll all be knocking on your door Mr Crowe.

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 14 July 2009 2:45 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: We are live on Fox Sports this Wednesday!

you should be banned from the list for getting our hopes up like that Paul.
but as it's only pre-season I reckon you can be forgiven.

Marcus Chantry   |  Associate Director

Snr Product Manager - Macquarie Life
Level 14, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
T +61 2 8232 4259  |  M 0448 887 627

E marcus.chan...@macquarie.com

Macquarie Adviser Services is moving.
As of 17 August 2009 our Sydney office will be relocating from 20 Bond
Street to
<http://advisers.macquarie.com.au/retail/acrobat/Shelley_St_move_flyer.pdf>
1 Shelley Street, Sydney.

  _____